Wednesday, May 5, 2010

EMOLLIENT


Emollient
(n) : something which softens or lubricates the skin; anything soothing, or that makes something more acceptable
(adj) : soothing; mollifying
02 May 2010



21 Points
Emollient bull-balm: Oil of Olé!



13 Points
Mafia kingpin: "You know what to do. He needs the emollient treatment." / WHAT, Boss?" / "RUB HIM OUT!!"

[This one was a slightly-modified recycling of my winning tweet from "embrocation".]


12 Points
'Emollient'? Is that some reference to the fact that May happens to be …umm …'Self Stimulation' Month? o_O



25 Points
Holy chafing, Batman - do U have any emollient? My suit's rubbing me all the wrong ways!/OK, but U might try wearing some underwear, Robin.



29 Points
You know, I haven't won artwiculate in a lonnng time: Anybody got an emollient for my ego? …Or perhaps an embrocation or elixir, instead! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment