Saturday, March 27, 2010

Disheveled

Disheveled: (adj) : untidy or unkempt; messy
27 March 2010


20 Points
Time to tidy up the nest ~ To that state of disheveled-ness that's best!
['True-story' tweet. I needed to do some chores around the house; but most nests are best when they're not overly-tidied, ya know? ...warmer, & more cozy/lived-in.]


27 Points
Whew de Persiflage - New cologne guaranteed to lighten up the most disheveled gentleman. (MT @kings_indian)

[This was an MT of what turned out to be the winning tweet of the day! Mine, as you can see, was a poor pauper of a royal tweet. lol]

Original:
RT @kings_indian The discerning gentleman's cologne of choice - eau de persiflage

...& my Congrats-tweet:

Kudos 2 our ♛Persiflage King ofKings, Ram (@kings_indian) - whose creation of a new lighthearted cologne 4men redolently captured the crown.


23 Points
#EarthHour : A good excuse for having a darkly-disheveled dalliance. ;) #artwiculate
[This was a tie-in to the @earthhour global event (www.earthhour.org) ...& also a tie-in to @ultracutebot's tweetsmut facinations (of which mine are usually on the tame/euphemistic side). lol]


35 Points
Saturday. Slept in. ~ Delightfully disheveled. ~ Lovely listlessness. #haiku
[I'm fond of the alliterative-groupings in this haiku. It was also inspired by a true-to-life sleep-in (in fact, I still felt too much lassitude to tweet much more than that, for some time lol).

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your running commentary on your tweets. It's like getting a glimpse into how another artwiculator's mind works! Like maybe I'm not so crazy after all... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Paul - it's good to know that you enjoy my comments ...although, now that I think about it, I don't think I ever thought that I was crazy for MY mind working that way ...which, if we're to go with the old adage about "if you think you're crazy, you probably AREN'T", really doesn't bode well for me! lol ... YOU, on the other hand, come out okay, with that one, though (nope - you're not so crazy after all, I'm afraid [even if not due to the logic you cited, here])! :)

    ReplyDelete