Saturday, April 10, 2010

PANOPLY


Panoply:
(n) : a splendid display of something; Ceremonial garments, complete with all accessories 
06 April 2010



[I was DYin' to put another 'o' in this word, & spell it "panopoly"! ;) But I restrained myself.]



28 Points
Dazzlingly decked-out ~ Bright, protective panoply ~ Discover your heart.  
#haiku #artwiculate #haikuthrowdown



35 Points
Virtue's panoply: ~ Loyal, true... catapult you... ~ And you reap my heart. 
#haiku #haikuwordgame #artwiculate



26 Points
Twilight settles in ~ Panoply fades beneath grays ~ Daylight's dazzle sleeps. 
#haiku #artwiculate #theprompt



16 Points
♕ @Wifsie Planning on abdicating so soon? Some have won 2-in-a-row, ya know. ☺ Meanwhile, enjoy the panoply of your royal garb! ♕



50 Points
A shock of colours ~ Bursting through the sun-warmed earth ~ Panoply of Spring. 
#haiku #haikuchallenge #artwiculate



20 Points
Okay, Robin - stop staring at your panoply, in the mirror, we've got villains to stop./It's not that, Batman. It seems a bit tight in spots!



22 Points
The early bird gets the worms by luring them out with a flourish of her feathery-panoply.



37 Points
It's my knight in shining panoply ~ Here, on his white horse, for me! 
#micropoetry #artwiculate



26 Points
Penelope had a monopoly on panoply. Regrettably, tho, she was so bawdry & tawdry it was just gaudy.


PS I've begun mixing in some haiku-game plays, as well ...just to keep my muse amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment